We’re so excited to have you back in our studio! Please know that the health and wellness of our members and staff is our top priority. We are following local health protocols to ensure a clean and safe environment for you and your workouts.
Below you will find our Covid-19 FAQs. If you have a question that cannot be answered by reviewing the information on this page, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to support you.
SAFETY AND CLEANING GUIDELINES
- All high traffic surfaces will be sanitized regularly with electrostatic disinfectant, which is proven to kill COVID-19 in 60 seconds. Surfaces include (but not limited to): Megaformers, door knobs, restrooms, handrails, benches, computer screens, instructor iPad, and sound system rack.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- All classes must be reserved in advance. Upon reserving a class, clients will receive an email with specific health questions provided by the NL Actief Association. If one of the questions is answered “yes” then the reservation must be cancelled by the client.
- Instructors will also receive the health questions before teaching. If they answered “yes”, they will not be permitted to work until they are cleared by a health professional.
- Clients and CORE40 team members will be required to wear grip socks when entering, and for the duration of time spent inside the studio. You can bring socks from home, or grip socks can be purchased at the studio.
- When entering the studio, clients must keep a 1.5m distance from one another and from CORE40 team members.
- All CORE40 instructors are able to give hands-on adjustments if the client is happy.
- Our changing rooms and showers are open for a refreshing shower after class. Towels are not provided, please bring your own.
- We will ensure that the studio is well-ventilated with as much fresh air as possible.
- All Megaformer machines are spaced such that all clients meet the 1.5m distance required to ensure your safety.
- We increased our daily sanitization protocols and standards for our CORE40 Cleaning Crew to follow.
We are sorry to see you go and we’re of course happy to extend your expiration dates to give you time to see if you change your mind. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds at this time but we can transfer those credits to another client. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like us to transfer your classes to another client.