GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Unlimited monthly packages include up to 1 class per day. Additional classes on the same day will be charged to the credit card on file at €20 per class.
- Recurring memberships automatically renew after completion of the initial commitment. Email us at email@example.com to change or cancel your recurring membership, after the initial commitment has been met and with at least 10 days before your next scheduled payment. In the event of cancellation before the initial commitment has been met, you will pay the difference between the full priced package and the discounted contract package for the number of completed payments made under the contract at time of early cancellation. See recurring membership contract language for more details.
- You can put your unlimited recurring membership on hold (suspension) for a fee of €25 for suspensions over 10 days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before to request for your monthly package to be put on hold.
- Our Intro Month offer (introductory package) is valid one per client only. Usage of multiple email addresses by the same person to purchase the Intro Month is not allowed.
- Instructors are subject to change without notice. Please visit the CORE40 schedule for details.
- CORE40 accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or SEPA.
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable. However, your package can be transferred to another client.
- It is recommended that clients wear grip socks during class. These are available in studio for purchase.
- The studio opens 15 minutes before class. First time clients must arrive no later than 10 minutes before class for a safety orientation on the machine.
- Machines may be released to clients on standby at the start of class.
- Need to cancel a session? Don’t sweat it! Due to our small class size we have a 12-hour cancellation policy. This means you can cancel your class up to 12 hours before the class start time and the class will be re-credited to your account for future use. If you are signed up via Classpass, your credit will be returned back to your CP account.
- Classes cancelled after the 12-hour window, will be considered late cancellations. Session clients will lose that session, and unlimited members will be charged a €15 fee for late cancellations and €25 for no shows. The charge typically occurs 7-14 days after the cancellation/no show.
- If you miss your scheduled class, you may show up on standby for another class during the same day and if a spot is available, it’s yours! We cannot promise that a spot will be available, so those who attend on standby assume the risk that the class may be full, and you will still be charged the applicable late cancellation/no show penalty for the original class.
- To cancel your class reservation, log into your account, go to “My Info”, click “My Schedule”, and click Cancel next to the class time.
- If the class you want to attend is full, join the waitlist. To join the waitlist you must have a class credit in your account.
- If a spot opens up, you will be notified by email. To receive these reminders, your profile must be set to accept notifications and reminders.
- You can remove yourself from the waitlist up to 12 hours before the class starts. Once inside the 12-hour window before class, no further clients will be pulled from the waitlist. Please be sure to remove yourself from the waitlist if you no longer plan on joining the class — if you are pulled off the waitlist and don’t show up for class, you will lose that session, or be
charged a €25 no show fee if you are an unlimited member.
- To check your waitlist status, log in to your account, go to “My Info”, click “My Schedule”. If you got into the class it will say “Waitlist Unconfirmed”. If you do not want this class, be sure to remove yourself so you don’t get charged.
LOST & FOUND
Forgot a personal item? Visit the studio’s lost & found to check for it. Please note that CORE40 is not responsible for any personal belongings at the studio. Forgotten items will be periodically donated to community organizations. We cannot guarantee your items will be held at the studio for any length of time, so please pick up forgotten belongings ASAP.